1. money: this is what most artiste believe to be their drive for success not minding meaningful ways to make money in the entertainment industry, the love for money is the root of all evil.
2. Humility: this is an attribute that enhances growth in any individual and is key in the entertainment scene. artist that aren't humble tend to go no where because lack of humility deters any relationship and relationships make us grow as individuals.
3. consistency: no matter how talented an act you are, you still need 98% hard work to push you further and the more you work tirelessly the better you get till your work speak for you.
4. Greed: never a good trait for entertainers instead build up relationships that are fruitful. The entertainment scene needs unity to flow not greed or hatred to slow
5. discipline: this means being matured enough to accept your faults, take up responsibilities and assume a role that will benefit everyone around you..